Friday, June 25, 2010

Free Shipping code for Organic Prairie

Free shipping on any order on Organic Prairie's website with code RSEF10. That code will deduct $15 from your order (the amount of shipping).

They have a "current specials" page. I just looked at the Albert's price list to compare, and Albert's only has a few Organic Prairie products. One was pork tenderloin - Albert's was $11, the Organic Prairie special was $10 (out of stock, though). And in the specials, they have hot dogs for 4.80, we paid about that for our Applegate Farms ones, so if you want a case and missed out on the Albert's special, here's this one. Their roast beef special comes to $16 a pound and ours was about half that. I haven't compared other things (as Albert's just doesn't offer an extensive list of Organic Prairie.

Honestly I don't see anything that jumps out as a fantastic deal. But free shipping, to your own door.

The specials with Albert's this week are the same as last week, so we aren't missing anything.

The beaches here suck, by the way. The sands are NOT sugar-white as advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment