The apple order was due today (Saturday). Not enough interest, so no apples this order.
The green grape order was also due today, and even though there was less than half of the 18 required pounds on the order form, I ordered. Cuz maybe y'all will all take a little extra, or those who haven't ordered yet will want them, or something. Or I'll be stuck with 10 pounds and I'll juice them. But I decided to take a chance and go ahead and order.
All the red grapes are now spoken for. If you haven't put in your order yet and you want grapes, they'll be green!
Also, if you have bags suitable for packing grapes, please bring them Monday.
Final order going in at 10am Sunday morning.
And yeah, the order form is acting wonky. If you get frustrated waiting for the servers to reconnect, just email me what you want so I can estimate what to order and we'll work out details Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment