Friday, July 2, 2010

Butter, anyone?

I'm back, but we aren't ordering this week. The order form will be updated on Friday July 9th for a delivery on the 12th. The trip kinda sucked, thanks for asking. There's no place like home.

So, there seems to be some interest in butter, but I don't know if there's 55 pounds of interest. Remind yourself of our butter choices HERE.

I'll order the butter this weekend for delivery on the 12th if we get anywhere near 55 pounds worth of interest in it. Otherwise y'all who are interested in butter may just have to go for the more expensive yet still less than in stores option of the Organic Valley butter. It's $4.20 per pound if we get the giant 55 lb block. It's 3.40 per 8 oz package if you get the individually wrapped OV stuff.

So, comment below if you think you'd want to take some of that block of butter, and if we get enough interest, I'll get the preorder in this weekend so it can be here next week.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, and I add this just cuz I've done research. Kerrygold butter is totally grassfed. It's not marked as such on the package, perhaps because the idea of feed lots is foreign in Ireland. And it's usually cheaper than Organic Valley. We can't get it through Albert's, but I thought you'd like to be armed with that shopping knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda!
    Welcome back. There really is no place like home (insert ruby slippers here ).
    I'm out of town but will be back in time to pick up my milk on the 12th.
    Laura-Lan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like some cream. I'd take some butter, but not 28 lbs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like some butter, too - I think my freezer doesn't have any left, unless it's hiding under something else. Not sure how many pounds I'd take, depends on other people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's not too late, I am willing to grab 20 lbs, have room right now, if that gets us up to a full order this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too late for THIS week, as in, the delivery on the 12th, but I'm going to go ahead and order this for delivery on the 19th. Whatever's not sold that day I'll divvy up and keep in my freezer so people can buy later if they want. So we're on for the butter, people!

    ReplyDelete