Sunday, June 6, 2010

Important tidbits (& preorders for coming June deliveries)

1. PLEASE READ IF YOU ORDER THE FAGE YOGURT: I made a math mistake with the fage. I saw on my order confirmation that they had it listed as each tub costing me 7.06. I looked back to see if they'd raised the price, but no, I'd made a mistake when I came up with the 6.50 I've been charging. This is not a markup, I promise - I really just miscalculated before. You'll notice on the form that the fages are now listed at 7.10 each. My mistake, so those of you who have already ordered will get it at the old price, but the new price is now 7.10. Which isn't great, but it's soooo hard to find the full fat stuff, and when Ward's DOES have it, it's 8.60. I'll keep ordering it, but I wanted you guys to be aware of that (and know that it was a real honest to goodness adjustment, not a markup!)

2. I think some people are preordering something, like the fage yogurt, then I order it, it doesn't come in THAT week (since preorders take a whole week), so they put their order in again. So I'm not sure if you are thinking of the ones that are already slated to come in when you put that number in, or if you're ordering more for the FOLLOWING week. I gotta work on that and make that more clear on the form. I'm working on it. Preorders are kinda confusing.

3. Beth and Laura Lan, I think your shredded cheese must've been bumped. It's listed as now coming in on the 14th.

4. Those who ordered STONYFIELD FARMS yogurt - I double checked - it's NOT listed as a preorder, so I thought it'd be here tomorrow, but it's not. It's coming on the 14th, next week. I don't know if it's really a preorder item and it's not listed as such on my form, or they just had to bump our order back for some reason. But know that it's not going to be here tomorrow!

5. The chicken tenders are listed as arriving on the 20th.

I'm trying to come up with a better system so everyone can better plan and anticipate what's coming in when. Thank you for your patience (or your mumbling behind my back but at least not yelling at me)

Here's what's coming in tomorrow:
All the produce
12 6oz packages of applegate farms organic sliced chicken breast. 11 for Beth, but I think she'd be willing to share.
12 6oz packages of applegate farms organic roast beef. 2 for Naomi S, 2 for Naomi W, 2 for Michele, 2 for Karen. 4 unclaimed.
6 fage yogurts: This case was originally ordered 2 weeks ago by Tonya, Naomi S and Beth, 2 each.
Approx 12 pounds of Applegate farms ham. 6 pounds for Laura C, 2 pounds for Brenda, 4 pounds unclaimed.

I'm also working on making this all less wordy and more precise. Like, not so many updates and not so much to read. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

And here's what's coming in on the 14th (this is mostly for my benefit!):
Shredded mozzarella cheese for Laura Lan and Beth
Ground beef patties - one case for Laura Lan and Brenda, one case for Beth
Top sirloin steaks for beth and laura lan
heavy cream (some will be up for grabs)
Beth's ground turkey
12 fage yogurts. Not sure who these will all belong to! I ordered the second case before discovering my pricing mistake.
6 stonyfield farm yogurts. All claimed except one.

And for the 20th:
B&E chicken tenders, Jen S 2, Brenda 8, Karen 2

1 comment:

  1. I will take a pound of the ham, some block cheddar if there is any, and some of the cream next week.

    ReplyDelete