Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday order in

Here's what did NOT get ordered:
collards (I swear I considered for a moment getting the other 20 bunches myself...)
kale
raspberries
cherries (man, these are goooood. gonna keep them on the list as long as they're available.)
peaches
cream cheese
sliced ham
haas avocadoes (wah! we needed 60, and we got up to 29. I can't take 31 of them on myself, although I entertained the idea.)


Here's what we have coming:
Celery
Romaine lettuce
russet potatoes
spinach (we were over 1/2 a case, but not enough for a full case, so someone may be shorted one)
Bananas. looks like we have extra, but I like to have that 3 pound buffer, as everyone gets a couple extra ounces.
blueberries
strawberries
oranges
pineapples

stringles
top sirloin steaks
sliced turkey (everyone may get slightly less than requested depending on the size we get- not enough to order two cases, but more than a single case.)
sprouted sunflower seeds

(preorders)
Stonyfield: 2 Karen, 1 Jen B, 2 Jen S, 1 up for grabs
Fage: 6 for Brenda, 2 for Naomi S, 1 for Michele N, 1 for Hope, 2 up for grabs

Laura Lan: 1 shredded mozz., 10 lb beef patties, 1 case top sirloin
Beth: 1 shredded mozz, 8 lb beef patties, 1 case top sirloin, 20 lb ground organic turkey

Grassfed Heavy cream: Camille 4, Talia 4, Brenda 4 (there's 12 MORE coming NEXT week, not all spoken for - speak up below if you're interested. So far those are earmarked for Camille 4 and Laura Lan 4, leaving 4 available. Laura C, you can have one of mine if you want one THIS week. Camille, did you mean to order 4 MORE even though you have 4 coming THIS week? I went on "yes", but let me know if otherwise!)

Here are the extras we have. You can claim them here in the comments and they'll go in order of who wants them. If they're still available Monday, you can get them then.

celery: 1
potatoes: 3 bags
blueberries: 7
strawberries: 1
oranges: 31
pineapples: 3 or 4
top sirloin steaks: 14 (I'm going to try to cancel one case, so maybe only 6)
sprouted sunflower seeds: plenty (I'm taking a case, but feel free to try some and then buy if you want)
Stonyfield plain whole yogurt: 1
Fage full fat greek yogurt: 2


I will be pre-ordering for delivery 6/21
12 pints grassfed heavy cream (4 Laura C 4 Camille 4 left over )
milk (1 Brenda 1 Laura Lan)
Laura Lan, I'm not going to order the chicken drumsticks just yet, but I'll leave them on the form in case someone else wants the other 10 pounds.


The 21st is the last delivery until July 5th or possibly July 12th (The tar-ball concentration on Pensacola's Beaches will determine how long we stay!)

3 comments:

  1. Posting for Naomi S:
    5-10 oranges
    1 fage
    Bananas if extra
    Extra strawberries
    Potatoes 1 bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting for Tonya:
    2 fages (I think there may only be 1 left, though T)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if anyone wants to give up a yogurt for me- I'll take it
    I'll also take more steak
    I would take the pineapple/strawberries/blueberries

    ReplyDelete