Friday, April 29, 2011

What a Lovely Friday

Almond flour. I'm ordering THIS, and if you want a bag, I'll toss you in to my order so we can share shipping. If we have 6 or more bags ordered, the price will go down a little. Just email me if you're in. I'll order on Saturday.


Here are the preorders:
Beth: 9 drumsticks, 6 tenderloins, 4 fage, 2 cottage cheese
Rhea: 3 tenderloins
Talia: 2 cottage cheese
Laura-Lan: 1 fage, 1 case of thighs (will add credit for 2 pkgs)
Heddy: 1 tenderloin, 1 fage
Tonya: 1 fage
Ruth: 1 fage
NaomiW: 1 cottage cheese
Jen B: 2 drumsticks, 2 tenderloins
KathyL: 3 tenderloins, 1 fage
Brenda: 2 fage
Naomi S: 2 drumsticks, 5 tenderloins, 1 fage

Cinco de Mayo means a special on avocados! We have salsa and sour cream on the list, in case anyone here goes all out for Cinco de Mayo. It also apparently means specials on broccoli, organic hot dogs, strawberries, and watermelons.

I got a craving for cherries the other day - remember the sweet cherries we'd get from Albert's last summer? I looked it up, and they'll be in around June. Just wanted to get your craving started early for those.

BUTTER. Even though I have plenty of that grassfed bulk butter in the freezer, I'm getting a case of organic valley's pastured cultured butter in the 8oz. sticks. It won't come in until next week, but I'm just letting you know ahead of time, I'll share a few sticks if anyone wants some. It'll be 3.25 per 8 oz package. It's just easier to have the sticks sometimes, you know?

Produce: I've been meaning to keep the list short to eliminate things not getting enough orders, but I think I went crazy again, the list is long.

Meats: This one's really long this week. Two bacons - the Applegate farms in 2.5 pound packages, and the Garret county thick stuff in the 12 oz packages. Seems people are loyal to one or the other! (We're a Garret county family now)

Two ground beefs. One, the Grateful Harvest, is 100% grassfed and organic, and will come in THIS week. The other is a preorder, so it will come in on the 9th. Notice it's a 5 pound package, and not organic or all grassfed (it's pastured but also grainfed), but that also brings the per-pound price down. You can read about them HERE (It's Murray's, the same people we've been getting our chickens from.)

The hot dogs are a special this week. Organic and 100% grassfed.

The chicken nuggets have been ordered, but they won't be in until next week. You can go ahead and put your order in this week, but it'll come in on the 9th.

That's all. It's a gorgeous day!! Enjoy!

ORDER FORM HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment