Also, the Millhopper Square publix has Tom's fluoride free silly strawberry toothpaste on clearance for 1.63 each (in the regular toothpaste aisle).
They also have burt's bees sunscreen on clearance in the clearance section up near the registers, and a 1.50 coupon in the green flyer in the lobby.
Now, Amazon. I've been checking Amazon regularly, but just haven't found any great deals in a while. With the start of a new month, there are a few things:
This month there's a special on Good Earth Tea
I LOVE this one:
Use subscribe and save and code KITCHEN8, and it's $7 for a box of 6 packets of curry paste. I can use 2 pounds of chicken with each packet. My family really likes this stuff (it has more spice than the tikka masala stuff we got, but it's still mild.)
This one we may have to do through the club, because 24 boxes seems like a LOT of these:
After subscribe and save and the discount code IFYOUCAR, the price is $21.97 for 24 boxes of 60 liners. That's 92 cents a box. Anyone interested in splitting this order? Maybe I'll just buy a case and put them on the form...
(these are for regular size muffins. I use the mini pans more often, and they don't have those in stock right now.)
I think I've linked to this before. Organic olive oil.
Use subscribe and save with code ZOEOLIV5, and it's less than $14 for TWO 25 oz tins. These aren't enormous tins like you get at Sam's, they're like a large bottle from Publix. Great price for organic.
$7.50 for 24 single-serve packets of almond butter. I should probably do this - I dip into the jar a little too much. At 90 calories I'm guessing it's 3g protein. (buy through subscribe and save and use code BUTTER55)
No comments:
Post a Comment