Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Get into Sam's for free this weekend.
This weekend you can shop at Sam's club without being or becoming a member, no fees included. See HERE. I won't argue that a membership is worth it (I still can't decide), but there are a few things I like to get there.
The best one (one that might actually make me renew my membership) is Kerrygold cheeses in 2 pound blocks. Kerrygold is grassfed and uses no pesticides. And really tasty. The little blocks of Kerrygold's "Dubliner" goes for $5-$6 for 6 ounces at Publix and fresh market. At Sam's it's $5.78 per POUND. Dubliner is my fave, it's like a cross between parmesan and cheddar. A little dryer/harder than cheddar or jack, we use it like parmesan. Ballyshannon is their cheddar. Sometimes they have other varieties, too.
They also have some wild caught salmon in the freezer section, and other fish. They had 20 ounce jars of maranatha almond butter a while ago for 2.60 or so, but I don't know if it would still be there. Not much organic-wise except salad, spinach, and carrots. Anyway, you can get in this Friday Saturday and Sunday without a membership. I suggest Friday morning (they don't open until 10), because going there on the weekend is crazy.
Also, I shorted someone a cottage cheese - who's missing one? And who got the 2 extra packages of thighs? I can't remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment