Saturday, October 16, 2010

second chance items

I know this is kinda late, so many of you won't read this in time to claim things before I have to finalize the order. Sorry. We had a fabulous day at Downtown Disney with our cousins, but stayed late and just got back. It was like visiting my old high school or something. I worked at that Rainforest Cafe 12 years ago, and the same parrots were still there (they were 2-year-olds at the time). I actually got a little teary eyed, even though I still have scars, they were so mean.

Here's what got ordered:
30195 half case bok choy
10677 half case red chard
50589 one case cut n clean greens
17795 one case russet potatoes
49549 one case baby lettuces salad mix
20891 one case sweet potatoes/yams
40596 one case honeycrisp apples
51726 one case bananas
21817 one case bartlett pears
29294 one case valencia oranges
51644 two cases stew beef
26961 one case bulk bacon
36902 two cases cottage cheese
47409 two cases noble orange/tang juice
33701 one case mild salsa
Preorders - no delivery next week, so these will be for Nov 1
27930 one case natural by nature milk gallons
50795 one case fage total
50796 one case fage 0%

There were a few things, like apples and cottage cheese and ground chuck, that didn't get enough ordered to get more than one case. Which means one case wouldn't fill everyone's orders. (like, a case of apples has 12 bags, but 14 were ordered, but I don't want to order the second case and have $60 worth of apples left over.) Which means you may have had one item removed (like, if you ordered 4 of something, maybe you're now getting 3. But I don't think there's a case where you only ordered 1 and now you won't get any). I hate doing that, oh, I so do, but not as much as I hate having a huge number of things left over. Please forgive me for any changes I made to your order to make the numbers work.

Here are the things that didn't get ordered:
artichokes
carrots
romaine
cherry tomatoes
spinach
granny smith apples
grapefruit (sorry Marci! we were closer this time, though!)
portabella caps

either type of whole chickens
ground chuck - I have 4 left from last week, so the first two people got those, but the rest of the orders didn't justify me ordering another case this time around.

organic valley raw cheddar
organic valley mozzarella

and I did not preorder any heavy cream.

All of these things are still on the grid, you can go into the ORDER FORM and scroll over to columns "AT" and "AU" to see how many were ordered and how many remain in the case to see if you'd want to order the rest of the case on anything. If you do, email me before noon on Sunday and I can add it to our order. But they close around 1:00, so if it's any later than that I won't be able to get the order in.

Okay, kisses to you all. Have a beautiful Sunday, and I'll see you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment