Friday, October 1, 2010

Ready for ordering

If you haven't seen the deal I posted the other day on organic lollipops, go HERE. Halloween candy delivered to your door, man.

I also posted a deal on organic gluten-free flours, but I think they sold out in like an hour. I'll keep y'all posted on any Amazon deals I find. They come along pretty frequently.
Amazon is good to me.

This week's specials are kale, winter squash, asparagus, strawberries (no lie!), nectarines, and red pears.

The preorders arriving this week are:
milk: Laura-Lan 1, Naomi 1
cream: naomi w 1, camille 1, marci 3, brenda 3, 4 extra
chickens: Laura C 5, Karen 2, 3 Naomi W
fage: Hoping this actually comes in this week!! Since people ordered so long ago, just anyone order what you want. There will be 12 available. If more people order this week than I have available, I'll go back and make sure that those who preordered weeks ago have priority, but there should be plenty.

1. Norman is out of town, so no ezekiel bread this week.
2. Remember that there is no delivery NEXT week.
3. The only other thing that needs explanation is down in the "special order/case" section. No one has actually ordered these. I noticed that the price per pound is lower ordering the steaks and chicken breasts in bulk, so I wanted to offer that as an option. The steaks come in 6 pound packages (they usually do not arrive frozen, so you'd be able to re-portion before you freeze them), and you can just order a 6-pound share if you want. The chicken breasts may need to be split between two or three people. If you're interested in taking 10 pounds or so at a time, email me and I'll coordinate the splitting. The price drops to 9.25/lb rather than the $10 a pound for the same breasts packaged in 1# packages (which I have listed in the regular meat section). Both of these, by the way, are the premium brand for those looking for organic and grassfed/pastured. Grateful harvest is 100% grassfed and organic, and eberly is the poultry that comes from Amish farms, all free range non mechanized small Amish farms. These are also organic.

(There are other brands for those needing lower prices - barn raised poultry with outdoor access and chemical-free grains, beef that is largely grassfed but with some non-organic grains. Certainly not factory meat. Just ask if you're looking for a meat, and I can give you the prices from several of these sources so you can compare.)

Okay, that's it. Time to ORDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment