Saturday, October 30, 2010

Initial order in, second chance items

Not many of the produce items were ordered.  Only
broccoli, salad mix, honeycrisp apples, red grapes, and pineapples. 

There are a few things that were close.  Take a look and see if there are any you'd be willing to add some to bring us closer to a case.  We're 4 away from beets, cherry tomatoes, and yellow squash.  And I'm kinda hoping the bananas can get a few more pounds taken,  but we're 18 pounds away.

Anyway, if you go to the order form and scroll over to the far right, you can see  how many "extras" there are, and you can see what I ordered.  If there's something like "1 case" there, I ordered.  If there's nothing, I did not.  There are cheese and things that are just a few away, too, so take a look at things other than just produce.

Go ahead and alter your order directly if you want to add anything.  You don't have to email me.  I'll just take a look tonight and see what changes I need to make to our order.  Thanks, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment