But there ARE some organic dried cranberries sweetened with apple juice instead of sugar that will be coming in when we return Oct 18th. $2.50 a bag. This I think is a good price for these. I'll put them on the order form for that week. Just wanted to let you know they're coming. (Organic Cranberries, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil. certified Kosher; No GMO; No food intolerant ingredient; No preservative added.)
The bulk chicken breasts and steaks, Laura and Beth, are coming in Oct 18th. Heddy and Glenda, I got some chicken breast myself in the bulk package, and you ordered the smaller packages. If it's okay, I'll just share with you at that bulk price (we didn't have enough orders to get the individual packages.)
EVERY OTHER WEEK deliveries for a while: With holidays keeping us busy, and fewer blow-your-mind specials (remember when we were getting $2 strawberries and 1.50 raspberries?) and the fact that many winter veggies can last two weeks unlike delicate springtime goodies, let's go to every other week until mid-January. So deliveries, right now, would be
October 18
November 1
November 15
November 22 (this would be only 1 week later, but this is just before Tgiving, when I thought we might like to shop for our holiday dinners. Our turkeys will come in either the 15th or the 22nd.)
December 6
December 20
January 3rd or 10th, depending on how many people are in or out of town, and then we'll reassess then, probably going back to every week at that point. So you might have to stock up on things like eggs and dairy to last you two weeks for a while. (Though we might still gather on the off Mondays for a playdate, because I will miss you and I will also love to be able to sit and talk and play with you.)
The farmer's markets should be revving back up soon, too.
So remember that there is no delivery next week! I'll see you again on the 18th.
Much love and many kisses,
B
No comments:
Post a Comment