We did not have enough orders for:
celery
potatoes
granny smith apples (they made a better showing this week, but still not enough for a case)
dark cherries - we were only halfway there, and as a big-ticket item, I feared 6 extra bags would be too many to get rid of as extras.
nectarines
Gluten free chicken nuggets. Only 3 of the 12-case were ordered this time. I know we have one more gluten-free person who may join in later, so we'll try again in a couple of weeks.
EXTRAS (yikes, a lot of extras)
3 1lb bags Italian green beans 3.60
6 carrots with tops, 1.60
3 cauliflower, 2.50
5 pints cherry tomatoes, 2.90
5 bags cripps pink apples, 4.55
3 shares of 6 peaches 3.80
2 shares of pears (3ish pears in a share) 6.50
1 2.5lb pack of Applegate Farms hotel bacon $15
4 containers of 7-star plain full fat yogurt 4.20 (same size as fage, 32 oz)
1 stringles string cheese 24-count box 14.95 (saving one for you, Jen B)
1 MEDIUM (rather than mild) salsa, 3.85
3 9oz tubs of organic roasted salted pistachios 5.00
4 bottles grateful harvest organic ranch dressing 3.30
In trying to decide if I wanted to take all the extra peaches myself, I ran across THIS. I think Laura-Lan described freezing peaches whole? Well, here it is, with pictures.
Broccoli. We got 11 orders for the 10 bags, so I will divide it into 11 parts instead. So each bag will have a tad bit less than 2 pounds (1.8 pounds, to be precise) but the price was adjusted down accordingly.
Preorders coming in August 30th:
12 cream: 2 Beth, 4 Camille, 2 Brenda, 1 Naomi W, 2 Jen B, 1 extra
2 milk: 1 Naomi W, 1 Laura-Lan
6 fage: 2 Beth, 2 Brenda, 1 Naomi W, 1 Naomi S
Plus sour cream and lavash, and we will figure out that week who wants that.
No comments:
Post a Comment