I can't find any information on ingredients, but I know they sell this at Mother Earth if you wanted to call them up and make someone read the label to you (I've bugged them like that before)
2. Produce specials make me pretty happy this week: dino kale, yukon gold potatoes, red grapes, green onions, and cantaloupes.
3. The Red Bell Pepper experiment. They're sold by the pound, and they're the big "Holland" type. I THINK about 3 of those is a pound. And the price comes up to $5 a pound. So I THINK if you order a pound, you'll get 3 bell peppers. That sound right? Let's see, shall we? So assume that ordering 1 lb of peppers will get you 3 of them.
4. Roast beef. Dang, it's good, but the price I had it at didn't quite cover what I paid for it. New higher price on that. Sorry.
5. The taylor salad mix. It's the 1 lb plastic container, and it's $5.50 from Albert's, $4 at Sam's. Some weeks I'll offer to go get the Sam's stuff on Sunday for everyone instead, but honestly 1.50 more to have it come to my door is okay. Especially since I plan to be at the beach with my WHOLE family (Daddy included!) this Sunday instead of at Sam's. This is a full pound, a little over 3 times the amount that was in the 5 oz containers we got last time.
6. Chicken wings. Don't miss them - they're down in the preorder section at the very bottom. Eberly is free range and organic, and they offer lots of other poultry items, just make a request!
Wow, the order form is MUCH longer today!
Okay, that's all. Go ORDER now.
No comments:
Post a Comment