Help. I did it again. I don't know who the cream and fage belongs to!!! I don't know why I can't keep track of this better. I have 12 fage and 12 creams coming in. Please let me know what you ordered, or what you want of that! I have what I can sorta remember down in the preorders below. Feel free to correct me or claim some.
What we are NOT getting:
tortillas
lavash
cream cheese
granny smith apples
jarred chopped garlic
carrots (dang)
lettuce (dang)
kale (dang)
zucchini
pluots
russet potatoes
avocados
peaches
stringles
Here's what we ARE getting:
coconut water
salsa
sour cream
Ham, roast beef AND turkey! (there may be some extra, depending on the size they send)
dried apricots
Grapefruit (beth, norman)
broccoli sprouts
oranges (it's in groups of 6 now instead of 8 to make it work, and your total was adjusted down accordingly)
grapes (one person who ordered 2 bags is getting 1, and beth, you ordered 3 but are getting 2. Just not enough to get a second case)
sweet potatoes
apples
bananas
strawberries
PREorders ARRIVING this week:
12 fage (4 Tonya, some Brenda, 3 Beth... who else?)
12 cream (4 Camille, 3 Laura C, 2 Beth, 1 Laura Lan.... heck, help me out here! Who else wanted some? I still have a few from last week, too. None next week, so plan ahead.)
2 milk (1 Brenda, 1 Laura-Lan)
16 5# cheddar cheese: 2 Brenda, 2 Hope, 1 Ashley, 2 Naomi S, 1 Laura Lan, 2 Laura C, 2 Beth, 1/2 Naomi W
PREordering for August 9th:
4 gallons milk (Tonya, Laura-Lan, Naomi W, me)
6 fage (2 Tonya, 1 Naomi W, 1 Beth)
Not preordering cream, because I think I'll have enough THIS week to hold everyone over.
Here are the extras available this week:
3 five-pound blocks of raw cheddar (36.50)
1 2.5 pound block of raw cheddar (18.25)
1 container of broccoli sprouts (3.50)
5 containers of dried apricots (3.75)
6 bottles of coconut water (1.50)
Possibly sliced turkey and/or roast beef. (There will not be extra ham, in fact, those who ordered 2-3 lbs may get just a little less.)
I'm not going to do it this week, but in the future, I'll go to Sam's on Sunday.
They have 1 lb containers of organic spring mix for $4
Five-pound bags of organic baby carrots for $5
1 lb containers of organic spinach for $4
12 oz containers of organic raspberries for $5 (or they DID, no guarantee they'll still be there!)
We aren't meeting the minimum on salad greens for Albert's, and that's a staple here, so I have to go anyway. Might as well pick some up for anyone else who wants some. I'll put it on the order form next week. I might add a quarter to the price or something.
I'm still adding preorders to everyone's column, so it's not quite right yet, but you can go see how your total looks now that the things that AREN'T coming in have been removed.
See you Monday!
Are there any eggs this week, or did my addled brain just miss it on the order form? Also, I can't remember if I ordered some cream or not, but I may take some if no one else claims it.
ReplyDeleteAnd in case anyone doesn't feel like going to Sams, organic raspberries were 4.98 for 12 oz at Fresh Market yesterday, although they didn't last long here (I went to the bathroom when I got home, and the container was more than half gone when I got back out to the kitchen).
Oh, crud, I just went back to the order form and saw the eggs. Is it too late to add 2 or 3 dozen of those?
ReplyDelete