If you haven't seen "The Producers" at GCP, this is closing weekend (thank God). Houston plays 8 ensemble characters, 9 if you count the pigeon. But the leads are seriously hilarious. My favorite is Roger Elizabeth DeBris, and the blue blankie scene is better than the movie version. It's definitely the best show they've ever put on. Not really for kids, with the gay Hitler and all, but both my older kids saw it. Recommend.
Specials this week are:
Taste Nirvana coconut water (a big 96 cents off per case)
kale
green leaf lettuce
russet potatoes
zucchini squash
sweet potatoes (north carolina ruby yams)
valencia oranges
dapple dandy pluots
Here's info on the dapple dandy pluots.
The salsa was really, really good, and we ate all that we ordered, so it's back on the list. With all that cheddar cheese coming, I'm definitely getting salsa and sour cream.
Things I added on a whim:
Lavash. From "middle east bakery". They only have whole wheat, and this brand is conventional.
We almost got up to a case of chopped jarred garlic a while back, so I put that back on.
Dried apricots. Grateful harvest brand from Turkey.
Kefir. Strawberry. Conventional.
Coconut water, just because it's on sale (8 cents off per bottle!) Glass bottles. No pulp.
Authentico whole wheat tortillas. They're conventional, but with the salsa and sour cream and cheese and all, I thought it might save us a trip to the store.
No meats this week other than the deli meat, but if you're looking for something, let me know.
We also have the following preorders coming:
1 case heavy cream
2 cases fage
1 case milk
and all those 5 lb blocks of raw cheddar
(I'll come back and update what's spoken for and what's not. I'm running late, so I just want to get this out there so y'all can start ordering!)
ALSO, the blog is currently NOT private, so you don't need an invitation to view it. If you have a friend who wants to take a look, you can forward this to them and they'll be able to see it and they can go ahead and put in an order.
Go order now!
No comments:
Post a Comment