Laura C: 1 case 16 oz 0%fage,
Naomi: 2 fage, 2 tenderloins
Ruth: 3 tenderloins, 1 bacon
Jen: 2 tenderloins
Beth: 2 fage, 5 tenderloins, 4 turkey thighs, 2 cottage cheese, 1 bacon
Kathy L: 1 fage, 4 tenderloins, 4 turkey thighs
Kristin: 2 tenderloins
Ingrid: 1 tenderloin, 2 cottage cheese
Joy: 1 fage, 1 tenderloin, 2 hams, 2 cottage cheese, 1 bacon
Brenda: 1 bacon
These things will be in on the 9th (though the sausage MIGHT be in THIS week):
Coleman organic chicken italian sausage (2 LauraC, 1 Cathy, 2 Lauralan, 1 LauraD, 2 KathyL, 1 Joy)
Garrett county 1.75lb "nugget" ham (2 Brenda, 2 Joy, 1 Ruth, 1 KathyG)
SOAP
I keep forgetting I have a box of Ashley's soap here that she hopes to sell before she moves. $6/bar. Take a look at the varieties HERE - not all of them are available, but I'll check if there's one you want. I know there's hopechest and white ginger here.
It's not a milk/cheese week, so those areas are locked until next week.
Sauerkraut: We've gotten this before. This is the "original" flavor, fermented. Like Bubbies, only organic.
And here we have Plainville Farms turkey cutlets. It's basically a big turkey breast that's been sliced up, so you can just throw the slices in a pan rather than roast a whole breast (I separate the slices before I freeze the package so I can do a few slices at a time if I want). Not organic but they fall into the humanely raised/no hormones category. Each package should be about a pound. It's in the pre-order section.I am liking the plainville turkey stuff right now, so that's what I've been ordering. I'm not getting many requests, so don't just wait for a meat you'd like to show up. Email me and let me know if there's something you want to see.
I still have ground beef available for $5/lb (in two pound packages) but also, I wanted to alert you to the fact that Northwest Seafood (there's one by Fresh Market on this side of town, and one at Tioga) is also selling local grass finished beef this weekend for $5/lb if you buy 10 pounds (see ad HERE). I noticed that the White Oaks ground beef at Publix has gone up to over $7/lb, so I'm happy to see another local option.
Applegate farms pepperoni. Genius discovery: crustless mini pizzas, using the pepperoni AS the crust. Not organic, but applegate farmsy.
And, finally, Coleman skinless boneless chicken thighs, organic. Just to try some boneless dark meat to shake things up.
GO ORDER NOW.


No comments:
Post a Comment