Preorders:
Carol 1.18 cheese
Ingrid 1.51 cheese, 2 turkey tenderloins, 1 cream cheese
Michele 0.62 cheese, 1 whipped cream, 1 fage
Talia 0.50 cheese, 2 turkey tenderloins
Tamara 1.59 cheese, 1 chicken tenderloins
Laura C 4.16 cheese, 2 whipped cream
Noni 1.69 cheese, 3 chicken tenderloins,
Beth .62 cheese, 2 turkey tenderloins, 2 org medium turkeys, 1 cream cheese, 2 fage, 5 chicken tenderloins
Kathy 1 whipped cream, 2 cream cheese, 1 fage, 2 chicken tenderloins
Laura Lan 4 whipped cream, 4 cream cheese
Ruth 0 turkey tenderloins, 1 natural medium turkey, 1 ham, 4 cream cheese, 2 fage, 7 chicken tenderloins,
Naomi 1 fage, 3 chicken tenderloins,
Cathy 4 chicken tenderloins,
Tonya 1 chicken tenderloin, 4 fage
Jen 2 chicken tenderloins
Laura C 3 hams, 1 medium natural turkey
Brenda 3 whipped cream, additional turkey tenderloins,
Cynthia 1 4-pack of mini-pizzas if you still want it
Joy 1 4-pack of mini-pizzas if you still want it
Tamara $4 bottle credit
Extras: 2 whipped cream, 5 chicken tenderloins, 1 fage
Butter: it's not arriving until next time, but I want to put the list here so I know exactly where to locate it!!
Talia 5
Carol 5
Michele 5 paid
Ruth 10 paid
Laura-Lan 20 paid
Camille 15 (you have a credit of 49.20)
Cathy 5
Kathy 5
Beth 5 paid
Tonya 15 paid
Laura C 5
Jen 5
Tamara 10 paid
Jocelyn 1
Ashley's soap:
NEW HOLIDAY BARS! See Ashley's blog HERE for pictures of the newest scents, Apple Cider, Cranberry, Pumpkin Pie, O Tannenbaum (Christmas Tree scented), We Three Kings (frankincense and myrrh with gold mica). They are all listed along with the old scents, at the bottom of the order form.
Now, finally to this week's offerings...
Good prices on lots of things, so I didn't restrain myself. If it looked like a good price, I put it all on there.
The russet potatoes are a very good price. They've been $6 a bag in the stores for a very long time. Finally a good price on apples! $4.75 for galas.
But you know how I feel about honeycrisps, and at $6 those are a good price, too, so those are on there as well.
The heirloom cherry tomatoes are an excellent price, the celery, the beets - that's really good.
I added the hot dogs because we're all building fires and camping, and we need dogs for that, right? I don't think they're a fantastic price (I don't know how much these are at the store??), but these are the organic AND grassfed beef dogs.
I'd better just shut up and get this thing out there... GO ORDER!
(make totally certain editgrid "took" your order before you leave the page - it's taking a few seconds sometimes to register things.)
No comments:
Post a Comment