Madhava Organic Coconut Sugar, 16-Ounce (Pack of 6)
I actually ordered this two days ago, and TODAY they came out with a 10% off code. Use subscribe and save and code MADHAVA3 and it'll come to 2.65 per 1lb bag. Pretty sure I saw this at Ward's for around $7 for a 1lb bag. I've wanted to try coconut sugar for a while, but it's expensive (they have the solid form at Asian markets around here, but it's hard to work with). This price is not much more than sucanat/turbinado/evap cane sugar etc (usually 2.00-2.50/lb). Coconut sugar is low on the glycemic index at 35 (honey is around 55-75, cane sugars are around 68, white refined sugar is 95.) You use it just like sugar 1:1. Read more about coconut (aka palm) sugar HERE.
Gluten free/wheat free. I just started using this, and we like the scones recipe for lunchboxes. The 10% code along with subscribe and save makes these smaller bags a slightly better deal right now than the larger 4 lb bags I got.
I don't think the code works on this, but I know I saw this larger bag at Ward's yesterday for $16. Through Amazon it's $10. Amazon is your friend.
Other Pamela's mixes have the code, too, which, when combined with subscribe and save, makes it 25% off. Here's the bread mix, but click around to find cookie, brownie, cornbread, and icing mixes.
This is like peanut butter made of coconut meat. It's not coconut oil, but the actual flesh ground into a paste. With the code NUTIVNOV and subscribe and save, you pay $7 per jar. I paid $15 at a health food store. I put it in the kids' smoothies and in no-bake cookie/granola bar type things.
The last time these were on sale I bought 4 cases. Skinless and boneless is actually good! (I can't stand to look at, much less eat, the ones with bones and tails and skin...) Wild caught, in cold-pressed olive oil. Easy protein (26 g) and omega-3's. Click around if you're more interested in salmon, anchovies, kippers, or clams (all the crown prince stuff is on special with code CRWNPRCE.)
No comments:
Post a Comment