Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Organic coconut oil from amazon

Check out the subscribe and save price for Nutiva HERE. $11.68 for TWO 15 oz jars of Nutiva, with free shipping. You can cancel the subscribe and save subscription right after you order.

Also, as long as you're there, their price on organic maple syrup ain't bad. If you get THIS coombs organic grade B maple syrup through subscribe and save and use code CMBSO9IO at checkout, the final price should be $15.84 with free shipping.

I always cancel my subscribe and save subscription directly from my order confirmation page so I won't forget. Click on "manage subscriptions" from your confirmation page. It'll sound like the order you just made will be canceled as well, but it won't.

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered this- thank you SO MUCH! We use it in cooking AND on our skin daily here!

    ReplyDelete