Click on each picture and it'll expand to fill your screen so you can get a good look.
 |
Above is the sirloin package. (I include the seltzer can so you can get an idea of size.) There's a bone there on the right. The package is about 5 pounds, and there are two steaks in there, so they're 2.5 pounds each. I only opened one package, and felt the two steaks inside another, so I think they're all packaged like this, with two big steaks in there.
These are much larger than the t-bones or rib steaks. |
 |
This is the t-bone. Again, 2 thick steaks, but they aren't as large as the sirloins.
The whole package is about 3 pounds. |
 |
This is the "rib steak". I'd never heard of rib steak, but it's just a ribeye with the rib bone still attached
rather than removed. It almost looks like a cartoon drawing of a steak, it has that
shape that steaks have when cartoon characters put steak on a black eye.
This package was also about 3 pounds, maybe close to 4. |
No comments:
Post a Comment