Friday, June 3, 2011

Summertime, and the living is eeeeeasy.

One of my favorite songs ever, especially this time of year. "Your Daddy's rich and your Mama's good lookin'" is quite an addition to a lullaby.

This Monday's pickup is the last one that will have me leaving to pick the boys up from school!

PREORDERS
LauraLan: 2-4 cottage cheese (I'll pin that number down when I get the confirmation with how many I actually ordered!)
Naomi S: 1 fage
Jen B: 2 murray's tenders, 3lb almonds, 5lb walnuts
Beth: 10 murray's tenders, 2 fage, 2 cottage cheese (any meats that come this week in I'll add)
Rhea: 4 murray's tenders, 6 b&e tenders
Cathy: 2 tenderloins
Laura C: 3 cottage cheese
Naomi W: 1 cottage cheese
Kathy: 2 pork loin, 3 bacon, 5lb walnuts
Angela: 2 bacon, 3lb almonds
Tonya: 3lb almonds, 5lb walnuts
Heddy: 1lb almonds
Talia: 2lb walnuts, 2lb almonds

PRODUCE
English peas: apparently their short season is now. These are in the shell, and must be shelled first. Each pound of in-shell peas should yield about 1 cup of shelled peas. A little more on preparing them HERE.

Apples: it was a better deal this time to get the fuji apples loose rather than in a bag. Each share should be 7 apples (larger than the bagged ones), and should be just above or just under 3 lbs. (Pink ladies are nearly twice the cost of gala/fuji right now.)

Cherries are on "special". I think the price will come down even further, but it's down from $10 or so per bag.

I have to run out to a school function now, and heaven knows when I'll be back, so I'm going to go ahead and open up the ordering, even though I don't feel like I'm completely done with the order grid.

Only the produce and preorders are on there. There are no new meats/cheeses or other non-produce things on there. But unless someone has a special request, I may just leave it at that this week. Camille, I made room for some buffalo if you want to put that on the form, down there with the "meats".

Okay, go ahead and order!

No comments:

Post a Comment