These are the things that I'd like to sell a few more of to get the case:
Ham: I'd like to sell at least 11 of the packages, we're up to 9 right now. Not big ham fans here (anyone know the price of these in stores, by the way? Or do they even carry the organic?)
Mixed sweet peppers: the price isn't as good as it has been, but I need to sell at least 10 of those to get the case, we're up to 8 right now.
Stringles: can anyone take one of those? I already have a box, and my kids don't really even like them. We're one box short of a case.
These didn't make a case: cauliflower, lettuce, bunched kale, mixed sweet peppers, russet potatoes.
The butter orders couldn't have worked out more perfectly. 49 of the 50 pounds ordered! So I'll be ordering the butter.
Wards: If you want russet potatoes those are at Ward's for the same price as on our form. I also noticed they had big 1 lb containers of both spinach and mixed salad greens for cheap ($4 for a lb, we usually pay 3.75 for 5 ounces), so a trip to Ward's may be good if you're wanting salad greens or taters.
Gonna have to shave some apples, bananas, and a blueberry, we had over a case, but not enough to jump up to two. I try to kinda shave a little off a few people starting from the last orders, without taking anyone's away completely.
If you can order more of those items above, go ahead and add it to your column, or just email me.
Last thing. Man, the farmer's market is THE best option for cheap pesticide free produce:
Farmer's market this morning. $1 kale. $1 carrot bunches. $1 rainbow chard and collards. $2 cauliflowers, beets, and gorgeous heads of lettuce. $2 baskets of sweet peas. $3 pints of little tomatoes. Sweet potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, citrus. Plenty of pesticide free options. Lots of strawberries, but none of those were pesticide free. My quest for those continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment