We will skip the FEBRUARY 7th delivery.
There's not a particular reason except to take a break every now and then, and that's a weekend I'm sure my family will be knee-deep in the Medieval Faire. Preorders we make today will come in on January 31st, this break is two weeks away. Anyway, put that on your calendars, NO DELIVERY FEBRUARY 7th.
For this week, there's not much to point out. Nothing new. Lots of leafy greens. The bacon and ground beef are still on sale (this will be the last week for this price on those items). Also organic sliced roast beef is on sale this week.
Preorders for THIS week:
Whole milk: Laura Lan, Glenda
Skim milk: Laura C, Marci
Fage: Camille 1, Naomi 1, Ruth 2, Kathy 1, Beth 1, Glenda 1, Brenda 2
(we didn't get our Fage last week, so this week I preordered TWO cases. Which means those of you above can get two if you want, or there will be extras, which is fine. So you guys listed above, put either 1 or 2 in your column. And if you aren't on the list, go ahead and order, as I'm pretty sure there will be extras.)
Cream: LauraLan 2, Camille 2, Naomi 1, Beth 1, Brenda 2, 4 extra
Sorry I got the order form up so late (Ike was particularly demanding this morning!) but you can go order now. Or I have a few Amazon dealios below.
The price in the little picture says $30, but if you sign up with subscribe and save, the price drops to $25.65. For FOUR bottles. $6.40 per bottle. I'm led to believe that that's a great price for this stuff.
$14.02 for a pack of 18.
Ends up being 2.25/box for organic tea. This link takes you to the "bedtime" tea, but the other varieties are also on sale, including "nursing support".

No comments:
Post a Comment