Friday, January 21, 2011
Amazon deals for today
Use the subscribe and save price plus the "amazon mom" discount (if you don't already have prime you need to do this - it's free, and you get a discount on baby stuff plus free 2-day shipping) and it comes down to like $6-something per pack.
IZZE drinks for .60 per can. I only think of this because my kids want it when I get myself a coffee at Starbucks, and I am all, like, NO WAY am I paying that much for that. Would it be bad to sneak this in instead?
Geez, this comes to $1.45 per box!
Organic instant oatmeal, around 2.50 per box.
Less than $2 per bag, FULL sized Veggie Booty:
Organic applesauce cups, 2.50 for 6-packs
Did I do this one already? Organic sunbutter:
And non-organic sunbutter, but a fantastic price on it (3.50 ea)
The diapers seem to be the talk of the online frugal world. Y'all enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment