1. They had no strawberries. We'll be so ready for these when they come in season!!
2. We didn't have enough orders for the bagged onions, but I had the option of buying a smaller case of "jumbo" loose onions for around the same price per pound. So if you ordered a 3# bag of onions, you're now getting 2.5 pounds of loose onions, and the price was adjusted down.
3. No Pink Lady apples! Oh noes! I made an executive decision and ordered ONE case of fuji's instead, and gave anyone who ordered any apples at all (there were 12 of you) 1 bag each (there just weren't enough orders for two cases). You are never obligated to take such changes, so if you don't want the fuji you don't have to take them. But sometimes I have to go ahead and make the decision without being able to check with everyone.
You can go to the order form and see what's coming, but here's a list for the produce:
blueberries
red chard
lettuce
spinach
minneola tangelos
cherry tomatoes
garnet sweet potatoes
jersey sweet potatoes
onions
fuji apples
(no celery, no russet potatoes, no strawberries, no lemons)
And because I'm a deal dork, I have to include a Tom's of Maine deal. This week at CVS (starting Sunday and going all week) you can buy 1 Tom’s of Maine Deodorant, Toothpaste or Mouthwash at $3.99, and get $3 Extra Care Bucks for each (store credit). You can only get 2 per cvs card.
Also, the kids are out of school tomorrow. So you don't have to wait until 2:30 for me to get back from picking them up. Let's say any time after noon is okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment