Apples on sale!
No romaine heads this week. Only the packages like you see here, with 3 "hearts" per package, from Taylor Organics.

It didn't come in last order, so it's on for this week: Natural by Nature Half and half. It's already coming in, so no need to preorder it. It's up with the Produce on the form. Natural by nature is grassfed, organic, and NOT ULTRA PASTEURIZED. Which I like better than UHT, but it also means it doesn't last as long.
Cindy's buttermilk dressing: I've already gotten a case of this, and on my last bottle now (the kids like it) It is NOT organic, but it's better (and tastes MUCH better) than the shelf stable stuff. This has to be refrigerated, even unopened. The ingredients and more info HERE. I should probably branch out and try other flavors, but the kids have their thing going with their salads, I won't mess with it. This is a 32 oz plastic bottle. They sell 16 oz bottles at Fresh Market for $6, so this is a good price.
This applegate farms chicken sausage is on special right now. Organic. The ingredients list is HERE.



No comments:
Post a Comment