CREAM CHEESE: If we can get 3 more tubs of organic valley cream cheese claimed, I can order the case. Email me if you'd like one. They are the tubs, not the blocks, 8 oz, $2.85. (if you ordered it last week, your order is still there, I'm just looking for new people to fill out the case)

LIVE soda root beer flavored kombucha: We tried to order this once before, but it wasn't available, so we're trying again. I've not yet sampled it. But here's their web site.
MEAT: It's dark-meat week! Drumsticks and thighs. Both from Eberly (and I know I've said this every time we've ordered Eberly for the last 3 years, but we might have new people joining us this week) - Eberly is organic, and truly out-in-the-sunshine free-range.
CHANGES: In case you missed the post last week, the per-order fee has gone up from $2 to $4, and you can get a 10% discount if you order a full case of something. Just enter "case" where you'd enter the number and I'll fill in the amount (or you can do the math and fill it in!) I am looking for new members - not too many at once, please - but if there's someone you think would enjoy this, ask them if they'd like me to add their email to the group list, and send it to me (warn them where I'm located so they can decide if it's worth the drive to my side of town!) New people will need to bring a checkbook, no paypal option.
I'm trying hard not to be so wordy, so without further chatter, here's the link to the order form!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnRnG5MU84qLdDJ0TEc2WDJXdFlNTk5XVUdHZGRiS2c#gid=0

No comments:
Post a Comment