Cherries! First appearance of cherries on the list. I know, $11/bag, but each bag is 1.35lbs, so it comes to $7.78 per pound, which is not crazy. I don't know that we can fill a whole case, but I look forward to these all year, so it's worth a try. (Grapes can't be far behind.)
Pummelo juice. New product. This size looks to be around 3.99 in stores. It's like a grapefruit but not bitter. They describe it as "not really orange juice, not really grapefruit juice".
![]() |
| this is a pummelo |
![]() |
| this is pummelo juice |

Turkey tenderloins. There are no chicken tenderloins other than Murray's, and I noticed that Plainville has Turkey tenderloins. They'll be larger than the chicken tenderloins of course, but smaller than a whole turkey breast. So I thought we'd give those a go.
I have so much meat in my freezer that I'm finding it difficult to think of meats to put on the form each week. Please send requests if you have any. White oaks has all sorts of cuts at good prices, the drawback is that it takes so long to come in. Y'all want burger patties? Drumsticks? Thighs more frequently? Stuff for the grill? Anything else? (be specific)
I am off to a Mother's Day tea in Ike's classroom. This should be fun! Try to get your orders in by noon Saturday, and enjoy your weekend. I hope people do very nice things for you.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnRnG5MU84qLdDJ0TEc2WDJXdFlNTk5XVUdHZGRiS2c#gid=0


Just wanted to say that the portabello mushroom caps last week were delicious! We breaded them and baked them, topped with Camille's delicious goat cheese. Mmmmwa!
ReplyDelete