No preorders this week. I just ordered some stuff last week, assuming I'd either be able to sell it all or put it in my freezer for my own family if I couldn't sell it. So it's already coming in and can be ordered for THIS WEEK. It's all listed in the "Albert's non-produce" section.
natural by nature heavy cream
pints
Our usual chicken tenderloins
Our usual chicken tenderloins
Eberly thigh (boneless skinless)
Eberly thighs (WITH bones and skin)
full fat fage (I got two cases)
Dahlicious Lassi, vanilla (grassfed cultured drink minimally sweetened)
I also already ordered these things, but they take two weeks to come in, so it's listed like a preorder (I ordered last week so they'll be in next week). Trouble is, the amounts are limited to what I ordered, which was a single case of each. If we get more orders than what's coming in, I'll have to order more for the FOLLOWING week. Confusing?
white oaks ground beef
white oaks ground beef
white oaks neck bones
white oaks chuck roasts
You'd think the greens would be doing well right now, but the greens mixes are slim. Apparently there are freezing temps all along the California/Mexico growing region and it either has affected or will affect the following veggies:
I will be leaving town right at noon Saturday so the earlier you get your order in the better. I can tweak the order on Sunday if you need to make changes, but for the most part I'll be ordering around 11:00 tomorrow. If you can get your order in tonight or early tomorrow, that'd be terrific.
You'd think the greens would be doing well right now, but the greens mixes are slim. Apparently there are freezing temps all along the California/Mexico growing region and it either has affected or will affect the following veggies:
Broccoli Celery Peppers
Cucumbers Cauliflower Squash
Kales Chards Tomatoes
Lettuces Cilantro Green Onions
We get a lot of this from the east coast (our broccoli, peppers, cukes, and tomatoes are all from Florida). But some of the packaged greens (cooking and salad) must come from California and they are in short supply. Organic girl super greens aren't even on the list at all. So I'm trying a new one, a kale/spinach/carrot/chard mix.
American Homestead ribs: HERE they are on the web site. It's $4.80 per pound, and each one is supposed to be about 2 lbs. Final price will depend on exact weight. Not organic, but HERE is their farming practices page.
White oaks sirloin steak. Here it is on their web site. It will take TWO weeks to come in, so it will be here on January 28th. GREAT price for grassfed sirloin steak. (the grateful harvest we used to get is $12/lb)
The turkey breast: Mary's is the same place we got our heritage turkeys from. They look like they're raised outdoors with plenty of room, though not on the green pastures that the heritage turkeys have (the photo at right is from Mary's web site). Organic, "free range". $6/lb, so $24-$48, depending on weight. Turkey breast is now our lunch meat, no more deli stuff.
And oh, my, this made me laugh. I've watched it several times and I keep laughing til I cry:
http://youtu.be/fh0NLQJfAYUI will be leaving town right at noon Saturday so the earlier you get your order in the better. I can tweak the order on Sunday if you need to make changes, but for the most part I'll be ordering around 11:00 tomorrow. If you can get your order in tonight or early tomorrow, that'd be terrific.

No comments:
Post a Comment