Sunday, November 14, 2010

Okay, order finalized, request for bags

They only have 2 of the 3 cases of cottage cheese we want, so I had to go reduce some orders again.

If you have either paper or plastic grocery store bags, bring them. We have several items that would be better bagged than loose in the boxes (green beans, mushrooms) and I know I don't have enough. So bring what you have! Actually, if anyone can get their hands on a roll of those produce bags like they use at the grocery stores, that'd rock. The egg cartons have been very much appreciated by Camille and Norman, too, so keep those coming.

We're getting a good variety of produce, yay! I think I'll have a very busy morning. Thanks once again everyone for being flexible and picking up extras and such.

EXTRAS right now include:
1 1 lb bag baby carrots
1 cauliflower
5 shares of green peppers
8 lbs sweet potatoes
3 avocadoes
1 bag pink grapefruit
3 pomegranates
1 2# bag of kiwi
3 orange juice
2 fage

email me to claim extras. (don't change your order)

For those getting chard, we had to sub red chard for the rainbow chard.

And we might be a little short on eggs, so forgive me if I have to cut a dozen from a few of you.

Preorders coming in on the 22nd include:
2 milks Laura-Lan
1 fage each for Naomi S, Camille, Kathy, and Ruth, so there will be 2 left over
cream: 2 Talia, 4 Laura-Lan, 2 Camille, 1 Brenda, and there will be 3 left over

TURKEYS/HAM
1 case organic 13-16: 2 Stephanie, 1 Beth, 1 Laura-Lan ($68)
1 case organic 16-20: 1 Stephanie, 1 Naomi S ($85)
1 case natural 13-16: 1 Ruth, 1 Heddy, 1 Laura C, 1 Glenda ($44)
1 case Ham: 2 Stephanie, 1 Heddy/Brenda (thanks, Heddy!), 1 Laura-Lan ($45)
Beth, I know you won't be here, yours can live in my freezer til you get back.

And that's all, folks! See you tomorrow around 2:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment