Monday, February 4, 2013

Doldrums



The buying club will be taking a break for a while.  Longer than just couple of weeks.  I need a break, I think we need a bit of an improved system, and what better time than when the produce offerings kinda suck.

Perhaps when there are alluring things on the order form that we just can't resist and can't get locally  (cherries, grapes, berries!) we'll start up regularly again, and perhaps we'll just do a big meat order in a month or so  (because I think I'm still going to depend on Albert's for much of our meat, specifically the White Oaks Beef, American Homestead Pork, and Eberly Poultry.)

I'll still be getting the Wainwright cheese and milk delivery every other week, and Alan Hagan's eggs will be available through the milk delivery system.  So I'll still be doing a milk/cheese/egg delivery every other Thursday.  If you aren't already in the milk group and want to look into it, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment